We did not get in as many Klicks as I would have liked, but I'm hoping we'll have better weather and time this coming week and can make up some distance. This week brought us up to 685.
Despite our low kilometer earnings, there is lots of exciting news...
- We've been added to the Participation House website! Click here to see the new link.
- We had our first donation by someone we don't know... !!!
- Oma has made some posters that will be posted in some London businesses to get the word out about our little blog. At the house picnic (read about it here), one of the guests offered to put a poster on display in his business... a tattoo parlor! Thank you!
- Klicks for Chrissy has inspired the creation of a Participation House "Dream Fund!" Our willingness to raise funds has inspired other families to help their PH resident raise funds to help reach their dreams.
- One of the businesses that sells supplies to the PH houses has offered a 10% rebate on all purchases to go back to the PH Dream Fund and so Klicks for Chrissy!
- Miss Elaine, famous for her Maple Syrup, Local Honey, Corn and Pies... oh, her delicious pies... has offered to make and sell pies in support of Klicks for Chrissy!
- And, last but not least, coming out soon will be Participation House Hoodies! Proceeds to benefit the PH Dream Fund and so Klicks for Chrissy!
I know, there are a lot of exclamation points in this post. There are just so many amazing things happening... what wonderful blessings!
I promise pictures as they become available...
Thank you to everyone who is reading and cheering us on.