Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Laughing in the Lane

The girls decided we ALL needed to walk our guest-dog, Loki, tonight. Normally, this is no big deal. But today... there are.... PUDDLES!!!!

Do you remember the dog treat commercial where the dog could smell "BACON!!!!" I think I heard Loki say "puddles" in much the same manner. I've never seen a dog so water crazy! He will jump on any puddle he sees then start to "dig" in it. He loves the water!

It's very cute, but when a 60+ pound dog wants to go to every puddle he sees, let's just say it makes for a very tight-leash walk!

Tonight, the girls are riding bikes trying to miss all the puddles. Loki is excitedly trying to get IN all the puddles.

I know the girls and I were laughing; I think the guards were laughing at me. And I'm pretty sure Loki was laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment